This Web site redesign project for HydroLogics, Inc. was a complete redesign and expansion of their old site to include selling their OASIS software, providing more detailed information about their company, staff, and services, and the ability to regularly update information and content themselves.
- Total identity change (formerly known as Water Resources Management, Inc.). SKDesigns referred them to top-notch local logo design specialists to create their new logo. Once created, SKDesigns created the new design based on their new identity, logo, and colors.
- The site design was created with search engines in mind and with a widely accessible, user-friendly approach that loads quickly.
- Behind the scenes is standards-based high quality XHTML and CSS markup validated to W3C's recommendations to ensure forward, current, and backward cross-browser and cross-system compatibility. (Hydrologics maintains the site themselves, but it was compliant upon delivery.)
- To easily sell and manage their software online, Rachel Andrew of edgeofmyseat.com provided expert programming.
- Since Hydrologics wished to maintain the site themselves, special commenting tags were provided behind the scenes along with instructions for them to easily update the content themselves.
Tue, 26 Mar 2002
We are receiving compliments on the new Web site. Thank you for all your hard work and thanks to Rachel too.
April 2006: Hydrologics' made some staffing changes, and the site created for them by SKDesigns is no longer online. The Web site is available for review on request via SKDesigns' offline portfolio.